MPUMALANGA SHOW VISUAL ART COMPETITION 2023
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Medium: All mediums, 2 and 3 dimensional will be accepted
Categories: Wildlife, still life, portraits, abstract, contemporary etc.
1st R 5000.00 2nd: R 2500 3rd: R 1000
Public’s choice: R2 000
Public can vote for what they think is the best artwork form the competition entries.
(Competition entries can also be displayed amongst the other art in the Art Tent)
Certificates will be awarded for the best in each category/medium
1, You must be 18 to enter.
2, The 2022 Theme is “Circle”, use your creativity and think widely.
3, Entry fee: R150 per entry – You may enter as many artworks as you wish.
4, Artworks must be delivered to the Mbombela stadium on 15 August 2022, from 9:00 till 15:00
5, All artwork must be professionally presented. Must be ready to hang/display and work on paper must be mounted on a strong backing
6, Finalists’ artwork will be exhibited at the show from 24 -27 August 2022
6, Finalists will receive a free entry ticket to the show on Saturday 27 August 2022
7, The judges’ decisions are final, and the finalists will be announced on Friday 26 August 2022
8, Winners will be announced on Saturday 27 August 2022 with a special ceremony at the Art Exhibition tent.
9, No discussions will be held with any artists after judgment.
10, For more info, please do not hesitate to contact Hannes Scholtz on 082 821 5060 / Scholtz.mj@gmail.
MPUMALANGA SHOW ART EXHIBITION
We invite all artists to take part in our Art exhibition during the Mpumalanga Show.
Dates: 24 – 27 August 2022
Artists will be provided with the following:
1, An area within a marquis tent of about 3m x 3m
2, Security after show hours.
3, A safe area for valuable art can be arranged for after hours.
4, Exhibition space is free.
5, Mpumalanga show will do all advertising on social media and in the media as well as all promotional print work
6, Entry and parking tickets for exhibiting artists
7, The Mpumalanga show will try their best to set up a tea garden in the “Art tent”
8, Lighting within the tent
Artists will be responsible for:
- Set up your own exhibition on Tuesday 23 August 2022
- Provide your own exhibition materials, easels tables, etc.
- All artworks must be labeled properly, we will provide a template to be used to ensure unity and prices must be visible. If you need help, contact the organizers at email@example.com or 082 821 5060
- Artists must man their own stalls and handle all sales.
- Artists are requested to paint on site and may be asked to set up their easels elsewhere in between other stalls.
- You are not allowed to remove your art before 07:00 Sunday morning, 28 August 2022.
- Exhibition hours will be from 9:00 – 20:00